Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Old Man

Another stage makeup class ADVENTURE! We've been learning techniques for extreme old age. Henry was my test subject.

BEFORE: Henry at age 14

The two techniques - one with latex over makeup (the less wrinkly side) and the other with latex and tissue (the very wrinkly side)


I got a 96% - not too shabby!


Then, for a special bonus, Henry got to peel his face off (this is a clip of him peeling off the practice we did a week ago)


AFTER:

That was so fun, Mom. I want to peel latex off my face every day.
Me and Henry and his happy face went out for pizza afterward... then he started smiling again.

2 comments:

Elder Tanner said...

Wow! Can you do the reverse and make me look younger? Looks like you're having fun!

Nater said...

That is AWESOME!!! Camille you rule, Henry you drool. Sorry dude that's just the way it worked out :)