Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fathers & Sons = Girls Night OUT!

Meg & Janie & I enjoyed our annual Girl Party when the guys went to freeze at the Fathers & Sons outing. We decided to go see Spiderman 3 at the drive in. Since Russ had the van , we squashed up in the back of my car. Luckily, the back seats fold down for trunk access, so we had some leg room. The girls wanted to get chicken and French bread and goodies to eat at the drive in instead of going out for burgers. We may have been a little hungry when we went to the store (in our silky pajamas) - never a good idea. Carbalicious! But it was a great time! I love my girls! They are cwazy wascally wabbits!



FAKERS!
Love you all! Camille

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like a lot of fun that your girls will always remember. I look forward to outings with Kaitlyn and maybe someone else while Nate goes camping with "Buster". I know he's excited for that! I think the experiment in your ward would be a good eye opener. I know our ward has been stressing food storage a lot lately. We now have monthly canning days in our ward at the church so more people will get going on their storage.

Tennesseeans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tennesseeans said...

I agree with Cindy, it looks like you had a great time.
Who took the second picture of you?
You can't tell Meg is your daughter.
Nope .......................... Not one little bit.

The Gold Gang said...

We used the timer on my camera. It was a fun, fun time!

And thank you for thinking that Meg looks like me because I think she is so very pretty, but I am not so much to look at. I love her eyes.