Sunday, November 18, 2007

Price Family Father Christmas

Hello everyone!

We are taking a BIG deep breath today - wrestling for Henry and Sam is over, my Class Act classes are over, the primary program is over, stake YW sports is over. I would love to fill you all in, share photos and video clips, but to be honest, right now I'm just so glad it's over that I don't even want to revisit it all or even look at the photos and video clips. I just want to breathe. Aaaaaahhhh.

And now for the HOLIDAYS! It's a great time of year and we are excited! Just over a month away and we haven't even started! So, we have a question for everybody.

We were wondering if Mom and Dad wanted to do Father Christmas in Germany again this year, or if we were going to keep it stateside. If it stays here, I believe it is the Hatch's turn.

Anyone have any thoughts about that? Post here or email me ASAP.

LOVE YOU ALL! Camille

1 comment:

Nater said...

It's all the same to me. The only ones it really affects are the Hatchs and Mom/Dad so what ever you decide :)