Monday, November 26, 2007

Seeing is believing.

I decided to do some fall cleanup outside Friday, and in the process I lost a pair of my glasses. Glasses don't come cheap for me because they usually have to be special ordered, and they usually run in excess of $300. I had spent a couple of hours looking for them and I was just getting ready to come back in the house. I let the dogs out to do their business, and when they were done I jokingly told the dogs to help me find my glasses. They immediately put their noses to the ground and, well, you guessed it, one of the dogs, Blossom, found my glasses. I was still walking around looking at the ground, and she barked at me, in a way she had never barked before. I looked over at her, and she was sitting down next to the fence. She looked at me, then at the ground, then back at me again, but she didn't budge. I walked over to her, and she was sitting in front of my glasses. Can you believe that? If somebody had told me this story, I would have been like, "Sure your dog found your glasses".
Seeing is believing, and Blossom got a big chew bone as a reward for her efforts. Bailey got one too, for trying.

1 comment:

Elder Tanner said...

That's amazing. Are you sure this is a true story? :)