Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring break project

Cathy and her kids came up for a couple of days to help me paint Cade's room. Cathy did the whole thing. The picture doesn't do it justice. The John Deere tractor is so detailed and the fence goes all around the room. We all love to be in Cade's room now. I painted the bathroom while Cathy did Cade's room. It took me as long to paint that tiny room as it did for Cathy to paint a barn,tractor,fence, and landscape in the other room. I had problems picking the right color, but thanks to the inspiration from Meg's room, I went for an orangey cheerful color. Katie and Heidi painted some flowers in Kaitlyn's room but I can't take a picture now because I don't want to wake her up. She needs a nap as much as I need her to have one!







I tried to arrange the pictures to get the before and after effect but it didn't quite work. Use your imagination ;)

2 comments:

Elder Tanner said...

It looks so great! Cathy, are you sure you don't want to come to OK for a little while? I'm getting ready to redo Owen's bathroom and he wants his room repainted.

The Gold Gang said...

FABULOUS! It looks so great! How fun is that?!? You guys ROCK!