Sunday, October 04, 2009

Culinary Creations

I love food, and Kathy likes it too.
We're just about to start the holidays, when we spend time with family and friends, the food is abundant, and we have to dig in the closet for those clothes we meant to get rid of, but didn't because deep down inside we knew we would probably need them again.



Nothing Like a pan of rolls, fresh out of the oven. (Grandma Risenmay's recipe)



Kathy's first attempt at an omelet.
Not to shabby................and it tasted pretty dang good too.





Hot cornsticks, just about ready to come out of the oven.

3 comments:

Tennesseeans said...

Brian is the one that will be digging his clothes out of the closet - not me! All of my winter clothes from last year are too big! That's a very good thing - plus gives me a good excuse to go shopping!!!!

Elder Tanner said...

Can't wait till we get there to taste some of this yummy food!

Nater said...

Food looks great! I shouldn't be reading this now cause I'm hungry.