Thursday, October 01, 2009

We're you talkin' to me?

Hey, I blogged just a little bit before the challenge. But it was old news. New news? Clark and I went to Journey last night. It was awesome. Neal Schon is still amazing on the guitar. And Camille "Changed for the Better" is one of their new songs. It was an outdoor concert and when we got to the car we had to turn the air on because it was so hot and humid.... no snow here, but I hear this is supposed to be a much cooler, wetter winter. Zach is now teaching driver's ed. I'm sure he's a better teacher than a driver... JK, Zach... and he and Carrie are the proud parents of Toby the very cute dog. Clark almost to the point of counting days... well, I guess if you ask him he knows exactly how many days. I'm starting to miss him already. He has been such a great help and who will I have to play Rock Band with when he leaves? Jordan has his permit and is getting better each day. I look forward to when he can drive himself ... yep, takin' Clark's place there ... he he. Owen is tearin' it up on the soccer field and also on the dance floor. He's been learning some moves for his concert on Monday. It will be fun to see. Maybe Clark will let us borrow his camera to take pics since ours somehow died... hmmm wonder if there is any incriminating evidence on the camera like ther was on our video camera that broke. Dale's staying busy as a bishop and still loving soccer... a new bruise or battle wound each week, but he loves it! As for me, I'm just enjoying my family. We're looking forward to Thanksgiving. It will be fun to see Kathy again, although I'm not sure I'll recognize her. She looks great! We're hoping for a good outcome of the OU/Miami game this weekend. Hope you poor, poor cougar fans can recover too. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart... kinda

3 comments:

Nater said...

Thank you Chris. I saw your previous post and it hit me that I haven't been the most admirable of bloggers as of later either. GO OU!!! I'll get that out of the way :)
I love the stage of life you and your kids are in. I have so many GREAT memories from when I was in high school playing sports, getting my license, getting ready to serve, and just married. GOOD TIMES!!! Great to hear from you. Can't wait to see you guys.

Cindy said...

It is the countdown now for Clark. He'll be such a great missionary! We'll look forward to writing to a missionary again. I want to see some of Owen's dance moves. He and Kaitlyn could dance together- she would be thrilled. That's one of her favorite things to do. Sounds like life is great. It's great to hear from you!!

Tennesseeans said...

Sounds like you have a real busy household! Happy to hear that everyone is doing so well. Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving!We will miss Clark being there. I'm so happy that I was able to see him and finally meet Zach this past summer. Love ya! Kathy & Brian