Sunday, March 25, 2007

An Event You Don't Want to Miss

Zach and I will be in SLC on May 5th around 10 a.m. We would love to have anyone who can come and spend some time with us at Cathy and Jason's. (We're so glad Cathy and Jason have a big house and love family.) It would be great to be able to go to the temple with anyone that could. Zach goes into the MTC at 1:00 on Wednesday. They ask that you don't bring extended family, but I might need someone to hold my hand. I didn't look back when I left home, but now I see what it must have been like for Mom. It's a lot harder being the parent. Hope to see you all!

2 comments:

The Gold Gang said...

Chris, when are you and Zach planning to go to the temple? Saturday? Tuesday? Wednesday? We want to be there! Let us know!

Love from Camille

Elder Tanner said...

We thought we could go on Saturday just to any temple that was easiest for everyone. I'm thinking SLC will be difficult to attend on a Saturday because it's wedding season. We figured going on Saturday would be the easiest for everyone rather than during the week. We will probably also go on Tuesday and hopefully get into the SLC temple. I think it would be really neat for Zach to see a live session. It will just be neat for him to go to a full size temple. He will only have been to the Oklahoma City and Palmyra temple and they are both of the small variety.