Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yea, what can I say!

Wassup ya'll! Disclaimer first off is that I was saying wassup, way before it became this "african american" lingo word so there! Just don't call me a nappy joe, or you might get fired! :-)

As I am sure the rest of you can empathize our lives are a bit crazy as of late, so I too have slacked off on my blogging responsibilities. I apologize, I will try to be a better blogPa.

BlogPa....a father, pa or dad who posts to blogs? Thats called a sniglet, a word that doesn't show up in the dictionary but should, they are fun. Here's a couple of my favorites.

Napjerk... when you nod off and quickly return your head to its place open your eyes and try to appear as awake as possible. Commonly accompanied by an embarassing snort.

Aquadextrous... being able to turn off your filling tub with your toes.

lipsdexic... when you try to speak and it all comes out upside down and backwards. Occurs frequently right at that moment which you wish to sound the most eloquent or when you are angry.
EG... Boy! Get that jackpackback thingamawatchcallit off my....wooden thing we eat on before I bottom yur spankens!!!


See ya in the funnies!!!

RUSS T GOLD

2 comments:

SupermanOfOKC said...

lol great stuff!

Tennesseeans said...

I now see what you do when your morning meeting doesn't last as long as usual..........or maybe you're telling us what you learned during your morning meeting.
It is a government job.......sort of.