Sunday, June 15, 2008

OK, so I'm not cured.

Guys, I need a favor. I need your prayers because I'm not cured. 10 days after finishing my super antibiotics, I'm still sick, I've got another infection - not as serious - but something is just not.... right. Ya know what I mean? I got another antibiotic for the new infection and, guess what, I had an allergic reaction to it. SO, I will probably have surgery this week (third surgery in less than two months) and hopefully we'll discover what is UP! Please, please pray for me.

OK, I feel embarrassed for asking you to pray for me. You can do whatever you want. Sorry!

Camille

4 comments:

Nater said...

Camille we will definately keep you in our prayers. I hope they finally figure it out and can fix the problem this time. I really admire your possitive attitude through all this. Hang in there. We love you.

Cindy said...

Camille,
I'm SO sorry you are still fighting whatever is going on in you! You really have been so strong despite everything. You will be in our prayers. Don't feel bad for asking. Hang in there. You won't feel like this forever.

Tennesseeans said...

Hi Camille -

So glad that your surgery went well and hopefully you will be feeling much better SOON!!! Know that you are in our thoughts and our prayers.
Hope to talk to you soon.
Much love - Kathy

Elder Tanner said...

So Camille, I hear you're full of crap... I've had that problem a few times myself. :) Nothing like a good clensing. Love ya. Glad to know you're feeling better.