Friday, October 17, 2008

Family - A True Blessing

Thought I would add some humor to this post so that I don't get too emotional.

I just wanted to write and thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers over the past two weeks. I could truly feel people praying for me all across the United States and could feel the spirit that was within me.

I'm one of the very lucky women who received a clean bill of health from my biopsies and I realize that our Heavenly Father is watching over me, for which I'm so thankful.

I'm also so thankful to have each of you in my life. Just knowing that you all are there for me and Brian whenever we need you means more than you could possibly know.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and do something fun together and enjoy this precious life that we have been given.

Sorry to be so serious but I wanted y'all to know how special you are and to thank you once again.!!!!

Love to everyone - Kathy

P.S. - Gotta love those rabbit ears!!!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hi Kathy,

Those ears are awesome! Too bad the BYU cougars didn't have a few of those last night. It might have helped them!

Mom and Dad Price

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Seeing how your heart opens up to the family a little more with each passing event touches our hearts. You are a leader. You are the leader in your family and you have respected Brian's leadership in the family you two have created. There are more good times ahead. We look forward to the future.

Nater said...

Congratulations on the clean bill Kathy!!! I heard your home teachers had given you a blessing before hand. That's great and I'm sure the added comfort was appreciated. I hope you are doing well and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kaitlyn keeps saying she wants to see the new Kathy and new Brian :)