Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Father Christmas

Hello everyone! Halloween is over and the holidays will soon be upon us. This is just a reminder that The Hatch Clan will be acting as Father Christmas this year. Please send your GENEROUS contributions to Cathy and Jason ASAP. I think, to be fair to them and their very busy schedule, we should try to get our donations sent to them by November 30th.

Their mailing address is:
1035 N 260th E
Lehi, UT 84043

Thanks everyone!

As a side note, I feel compelled to remind everyone to fast and pray for Brent. I feel that he is wrestling with some pretty big demons lately - discouragement, doubt, a little bit of anger, and even despair. If you want to drop him a line, his email address (he has a new one) is brc4evr@yahoo.com. He is such a good man, such a good, good brother - not perfect, but who among us is perfect? I love him so much.

Shoot, I love all ya'll!
Camille

No comments: