Sunday, November 19, 2006

I finally made it!

I'm, so glad that you are all so computer savvy. I have loved reading your letters and seeing your pictures. Now I am finally on board even though Camille helped me figure this out two weeks ago.

Last night in the car on the way home from the store Jack was eating some candy that he had bought in a candy machine. Jenny asked him for some but Jack said no because he was saving some for Justin who was home sick. Jenny started moaning "owie, owie, owie" but still got no response from Jack. Finally she said, "Jack, I'm hurt. You're supposed to give treats to people when they are hurt." Jack's response was "N-O."
Then Jenny asked me how you spell yes then turned to Jack and said, "Jack Y-E-S. (Still no response.) Jack I spelled yes!" She never did get any of his candy.

When Justin and I were waiting for the doctor yesterday I stood up to blow my nose and Justin, always looking for something nice to say, said, "Mom, you're really good at blowing you nose." I've never had such a compliment.

Cindy I am so glad that you have been in our family these 29 years. We all love you!

We can't wait to see you Idahoans at Thanksgiving!

Love, Cathy

2 comments:

Elder Tanner said...

I love hearing the day to day happenings. It makes me feel like we're not so far apart. We'll miss you guys at Thanksgiving, but we're having the couple missionaries from the Institute at UCO and the missionaries from our ward plus two sisters that don't have any family here.

Post your funny stories as you sit around the table. I'm sure both Brian and I would feel more a part of your day.

The Gold Gang said...

I love your stories, Cathy. You have such a droll way of telling them! (Isn't droll such a fun word to use?)

Love from Camille