Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hola from sunny Mexico!

Ahhhhh.... Sunset in beautiful Acapulco. OK, so we're not in Mexico anymore, but we were there. We had a lovely time. Here are just a few photos of our adventures. Love to you all! And especially HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brian! I couldn't email or phone you while we were away. I love you, brother, but it was simply too expensive on the ship! I hope you had a great day!


Russ and I go snorkeling in Acapulco!


Russ lounges with a rum-free pina colada on the beach at Ixtapa.


Camille catches her THIRD Skip Jack (a type of tuna)while deep sea fishing in Manzanillo.

2 comments:

Tennesseeans said...

It looks like the two of you had a great trip. It makes me want to go on a boat trip out on the ocean. Now if I can just get Kathy to go out there with me.
Did you eat the fish you caught or did throw them back.

The Gold Gang said...

We asked what we should do with the fish we caught and the captain said, "It is your problem." So, we gave them to the captain. He took two of the biggest skip jack, the two mahi-mahi, and the yellow fin. We threw the rest back if they weren't too damaged by the monsterous hooks we used.

It was a great time. We watched a dolphin eating fish about 15 feet from the boat, several sea turtles, and some gorgeous scenery. I think a cruise with all 16 of us (kids, spouses, & parents) would be a RIOT! Maybe someday....