Monday, February 12, 2007

Still alive










Heay everyone. Upon reading the last few frustrated e-mails I decided I'd better get on and say hello. There's not a whole lot NEW going on. I'm working temporarily for a custom home builder standardizing their standard/upgrade options for them. It has been a lot of fun and there's a chance they'll hire me on as a superintendant but I don't know that the probability is real high yet.
In an attempt to add substance here are a few of my firsts: First big jud, first date with Cindy, first daughter, first family reunion after being married, first road trip, first touch down in idaho, first daughters first birthday, and my first married spring break. Love you all, Nate

1 comment:

JumpingJeri said...

Nate,
What's a Big Judd and where do you get one?
Jeri