Saturday, October 06, 2007

School update.

A couple of you have asked how school is going so I'll just settle it and let you all know.

It's going pretty good. I'll be done with the first two and start the next block of classes in two weeks. I'm in the high 90s in both of the classes I'm taking right now. It's amazing how much better I do in school when I really apply myself. If I had done this in high school, I probably would have been a straight A student. To put it bluntly, I just didn't care too much about school back then.
Anyways, my associates is in business. I'll decide what I want to get my bachelors in when I'm closer to finishing my associates. To Boyd, Jason, and Nate: I'm going to really be relying on the three of you to help me make my decision on what area of business I pursue.

I've got my entire class line up for my associates. I was one credit short for my general studies so I'll actually finish in Feb 09 instead of Nov 08. I chose geology to fill that gap. After all my classes that are business related I'll be finishing my associates off with Geology as my last class. I think it will be an interesting class and it will be nice to have something different, let alone just one class, during the holidays next year.

So, with this being said, you all know how school is going for me now.
Now I want to hear updates about how everybody else is doing in school, this means all of your kids.

Love you all,
Brian

2 comments:

Nater said...

Congratulations Brian! I wish I were doing so well. I currently have a 3.7 and need to maintain atleast a 3.5 to retain my in-state tuition waiver. Needless to say it's been a bit hectic around here for the past couple of weeks. I'm currenlty in the most difficult course of the program (so I've been told) and I had a huge project due last week. We also had our midterm exam (which I thought was going to be made available after we turned in our project) two weeks ago. Well I was working on my project Saturday when around 2:15 I was prompted to look at the syllabus. I had two hours until the testing center closed to finish the exam. So I went and took the most difficult midterm without studying a minute for it (I wouldn't recommend this approach to anyone). I'm now praying to do well through the rest of the class to make up for this mistake.

PS Kaitlyn is doing great in TV school. She's learned most of her letter sounds watching Leap Frog.
Cade is a little slow. He still hasn't quite got his sounds except for zzzzz and waaaaa.
Cindy rocks!!!!!

Dale T. said...

Brian,

Keep up the good work. We are proud of you...Go Vols!