Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween, Gosh!





When people ask me what I'm going to be for Halloween, I tell them, "Whatever I feel like, Gosh!"




We had a lot of fun at the family Halloween party! It was a good thing because the next day was a lot of work! The roof on the house is all but finished and the outside painting is done. Inside, there is some touch up painting left to do, the countertops, installing sinks, etc. and then clean up and carpet! The END IS NEAR! I'm hoping to send a video clip of everyone on the roof later today, but if my day gets submarined.... well, I hope my good intentions will suffice until I send out the full footage with the Christmas video. LOVE YOU ALL!




Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I do have to say that I see a future actress here. Even her facial expression looks like Napolian. She's a singer too. I can see her in many musicals and such down the road.