Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the FRIDGE

i like the name...very creative

you know, i think that after finishing my freshman year of college as a music major, my mission is gonna be a piece of cake! i barely have enough time to sleep at night! i'm really looking forward to getting out there (funny how i say that like i know where i'm going...) next summer. I love that grandma and grandpa have set the example, not only for me, but for the rest of the family, and i can't wait to be able to write them about my own mission experiences.

i know it's this family's tendency to let anything technologically concerned to fall by the wayside, but i hope we can keep it going. i'll be adding it to my list of websites i check daily and i hope to hear from you all!

here's a great little tune by a new artist i recently discovered by the name of Michael Buble...kinda reminds me of Harry Connick Jr.! Enjoy



-Z

1 comment:

Dale T. said...

Yes, it is great.....Go Grandma! PS - Love the music...!