Friday, October 27, 2006

Munich Missionary Letters

Hello, all ya'll. I did a thing. No offense to Mom & Dad, but their letters take up SO MUCH ROOM! So, I made their own blog - Munich Missionary Letters. There is a link to it on the left side of The Fridge (also a link to the posting page, which should make posting somewhat simpler for newbies). Anyway, I will post all of Mom and Dad's letters there when I get them.

I hope this works. If it doesn't - if it is too confusing or just freaky, we'll go back to posting their letters on The Fridge.

LOVE YA! Thanks, everyone for posting. It makes me happy to see this good communication, AND (with a sob) I think it would make the folks glad, too, to see us working to stay close (quivering sigh).

Camille
aka until Nov. 1st as Velma Dinkley
- What are YOU gonna be for Halloween?!?

3 comments:

Tennesseeans said...

Okay, for those of us who don't know, who is Velma Dinkley?

The Gold Gang said...

Jinkies! You don't know Velma Dinkley? She's the brains of the Mystery Machine Detective Agency with her pals Daphne and Fred and Shaggy and Scooby! We'll send photos soon.

Tennesseeans said...

Oh yeah!
I remember now.