Tuesday, December 05, 2006

We're Moving North




Hello Dear Family!
Nate and I are moving after Christmas to northern Utah, maybe Layton, to go to school at Weber. He wants to get an MBA and school starts January 8th. He's never lived in snow before so this should be interesting. I may even have a hard time adjusting after living down in the heat for 3 years. Kaitlyn has turned into quite the explorer now that she walks everywhere. It's a full time job picking up after her.
Can anyone please explain to me how to post video clips on here. We have a couple of really fun ones of Kaitlyn walking and laughing that I'd love to share.
Hope your holidays are merry and bright!!
Love, Cindy

2 comments:

Dale T. said...

She is soooooo cute. Are you guys going to the Las Vegas Bowl? Isn't that where BYU is going?

Dale

Cindy said...

We're not going to the bowl I'm sorry to say. My friend's getting married the 20th and we'll be up in Utah for that. Are ya'll surviving the snow?